Search Posts

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

YMDB HAS MOVED!

Having checked a few of my links due to my inactivity in posting new material (this is dictated by time constraints unfortunately) I discovered Your Movie Database has moved location.

Your Movie Database is a cool website that allows you to compile a list of your Top 20 films of all time. Your list is then viewable to other users and you can leave comment on each other's lists. Any tool that can allow for discussion of these films and provide recommendations to further your own viewing is good in my book.

YMDB can now be found at here. Go make that list!

Check out my list here and leave a comment on this post or on the YMDB website.

1 comment:

Michael said...

The vipers at IMDB seem to have stolen the YMDB domain name, as it now redirects to them. Thanks for the reminder about the new link.